Frost Roadways and Revelations

The Student News Site of Robert Frost Middle School

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Interested in SGA? A hard job that’s worth it!

A picture of a spirit week the SGA is doing this year.

The entire school decked out in flannel, thousands of food items being raised for the homeless, or even the candy grams you buy for all your friends during Valentines Day. These are all fun events that make school interesting and exciting, but they all have stories, months of planning, and people behind the scenes. 

The SGA (Student Government Association) at Frost MS works to create a school environment where kids are able to look forward to coming to school. Despite how fun the job is, it’s time consuming, confusing, and even hard at times. Members of the council have to plan dates for events, raise enough money for dances and sales, all while keeping up their school lives.

Regardless of those difficulties, the job is definitely worth it when you see the smiling faces of kids on spirit days, or finish a long project and get to watch as everything folds out as planned.

SGA also offers immense leadership opportunities   which can help you later in life to become more organized, work better as a team, and solve disagreements responsibly. If consistent, your involvement in SGA can even give you a boost when applying to college.

Currently The SGA has six new spots for new members (two eighth graders and four seventh graders) If you’re interested in running stay tuned for more announcements during lunch. Remember the SGA needs hard workers, who are willing to work as a team and dedicate time in and after school to planning.

Stay tuned for more events and get ready for a spectacular year falcons!

Donate to Frost Roadways and Revelations

Your donation will support the student journalists of Robert Frost Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.