Frost Roadways and Revelations

The Student News Site of Robert Frost Middle School

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Frost murals welcome new and old students alike.

The School Spirit centered mural located in Frost’s Lobby.

Murals are painted with  excitement and beauty for all to enjoy, and Frost wants in! Starting in November of 2023, Frost’s new school building will be accompanied by 10 new murals. 

The in-progress wings near the 8th grader gyms.

Many students were in awe as the process of painting unfolded. Seeing the electric scissor lifts (a machine made to move personnel and equipment in a vertical direction)  has been super interesting to see. 

“It’s a really cool process, but it’s taking a while,” commented Mackenzie T. Though the murals had taken almost a month, it would all be worth it for the finished product.

The 10 murals all display different parts of school spirit; falcons, wings, books and inspirational quotes. They all inspire school spirit and create a more inviting environment for the students and staff here at Frost.

One  of the murals includes a quote from Robert Frost, a famous poet who our school was named after. The quote is from arguably one of  Robert Frost’s most famous works, “Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the road less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” Frost definitely honored an important figure for our school and for kids in the community.

There are currently three murals in the school, so far only one is completely finished, the others will be completed later on in the year. It’s safe to say, everyone is excited to see these beautiful  finished projects of art!

Donate to Frost Roadways and Revelations

Your donation will support the student journalists of Robert Frost Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.