Frost Roadways and Revelations

The Student News Site of Robert Frost Middle School

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Frost Roadways and Revelations

The new Summer-Berry Starbucks Refresher should be your new summer essential!

The new Summer-Berry Refresher.
The new Summer-Berry Refresher.

As we are counting down the days until summer and temperatures are rising by the day, the new Summer-Berry Starbucks Refresher is what you need.

This is a blend of fruity flavors such as raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry blended with ice, giving you a refreshing sip each time. The cherry on top is that this refreshing drink is topped with raspberry-popping pearls! Starbucks gave us the option to add a variety of the drink by giving us the ability to pair it with lemonade, coconut milk, or to have the drink alone. 

The Summer-Berry Refresher is delicious, especially the lemonade option because it is sweet with a bit of tartness, leaving me refreshed each time. The sensation of popping the raspberry pearls in my mouth is my favorite part of the drink because there is a burst of flavor from each pearl. The refresher itself with the popping boba is a killer combination, which makes spending over $5 for this drink well worth it.  

The Summer-Berry Starbucks Refresher is a drink I would definitely recommend for all ages because it is a refreshing drink for adults who are exhausted from chauffeuring their kids all summer, teens who want to go to Starbucks to hang out with friends, and it is kid-friendly so I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t their new favorite treat! This is my new favorite drink, and I hope it’s yours too!

Donate to Frost Roadways and Revelations

Your donation will support the student journalists of Robert Frost Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.