Frost Roadways and Revelations

The Student News Site of Robert Frost Middle School

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Vivacious Mr. Verbicar

Mr. Verbicar in his classroom teaching his family when they visited.
Mr. Verbicar in his classroom “teaching” his family when they visited.

The words flowed from his mouth like water, the pages leaping like synchronized swimmers. Mr. Verbicar is not just a staff member here at Frost, he is the best poetry club teacher ever.

Mr. Verbicar has been working at Frost for 17 years. He shares a classroom with Mrs. Victor, and is the Poetry Club teacher and he did the basketball tournament as well.

Mr. Verbicar is determined to help as many people as possible and experience as many meaningful things as possible. He got into education when studying abroad in London and he was able to join a tutoring program at an activities fair.

“I have my dream job,” said Mr. Verbicar, He gets a ‘cornucopia’ of creative activities and he is able to spend a lot of time with his two children.

He wants everyone to succeed and be able to unlock their creative ability. Poetry club meets every Tuesday from 3:00-4:00 virtually using the link on the after school club poster. 

Poetry club is not just virtual though, every month or so members get together for action packed, after school activities, watching movies, and playing games. Every year, we also go to Busboys and Poets for a poetry competition. If you like words and writing, come to the Poetry club!

Mr. Verbicar is a great teacher with a passion for helping and teaching students. Poetry club would never be the same without him. He wants everyone to understand and live by his mom’s quote “It is better to light a penny candle than curse the darkness.”

Donate to Frost Roadways and Revelations

Your donation will support the student journalists of Robert Frost Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.