Frost Roadways and Revelations

The Student News Site of Robert Frost Middle School

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Frost Roadways and Revelations

Hidden Coffee Shop in Fair City Welcomes Students and People Alike with Cozy Atmosphere

Some of the food at Foundations Coffee including a pastry, and strawberry and butterscotch lattes.

Relaxation, calming music, and lots and lots of coffee, what could be better? Tucked behind Fair City Mall, Foundations Coffee knows how to give you all of that and more!

There’s something about its location that makes this cozy coffee shop even more fun and exciting. Once you find the coffee shop’s “hidden” location and you step through the door you find yourself immersed in a totally tranquil atmosphere.

Light piano and instrumental music plays, and the aroma of coffee and pastries is heavenly. Everywhere people are working and listening to music. 

The outside of Foundations Coffee.

However the reason people really love Foundations is the treats. Their pastries, egg sandwiches, and croissants were by far the best with lots of

rich flavors and unique tastes. Their coffee and lattes were also very delicious, but the butterscotch latte was definitely the best thing we tried.

Seating is great along with service, the food and drinks are ready very fast and you can even sit on an upper level overlooking the shop.

The food was pretty expensive but factors like the service, food, and general atmosphere definitely make up for the price.

Overall Foundations Coffee was a wonderful and calming experience and I heavily suggest you take a trip there whenever you want a calm tasty treat.

Donate to Frost Roadways and Revelations

Your donation will support the student journalists of Robert Frost Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.